17 January, 2010


I can't believe this post is being typed! I can't believe my little monkey is 2 years old! Even more than that... I can't believe the Lord has blessed me with this precious girl! She is more than I could have hoped for ... more than I had dreamed! Our journey is one I won't forget or stop praising God for! Each year I look back at her, my miracle... and thank him for another amazing year HE has given us!!! I look back at where we came from and praise him for where we are now-- so not to forget the Lord's goodness, devine will, and love for me and Monkey!

For my new friends and followers you can join me as I look back!
Monkey's journey starts here!!

The next step in the journey got very interesting!!! Join me here!!


Monkey's birth story here!!

We had monkey dedicated 6 months after she was born. This is the dedication video that they showed prior to the dedication! Enjoy!!! Today MONKEY... we celebrate you!!!!
Happy Birthday sweet girl!!!
Love,
Mom, dad, sissy, and bobby!!! :o)


5 Comments:

  1. Lori said...
    Happy 2nd birthday to your little lady!
    Kathy C. said...
    Kelly, I've been reading your blog for quite some time, but not long enough to have read all those stories. It was great getting to read them and find out all about your sweet little miracle girl!
    Happy Birthday little one...what a precious blessing you are. :)
    He & Me + 3 said...
    She is so sweet & cute. I love her little smile. Happy Birthday to Monkey!
    Cascia Talbert said...
    She is beautiful! Happy Birthday!
    Alexis AKA MOM said...
    Oh my they grow so fast! Happy 2nd birthday!

Post a Comment