28 December, 2006

Who am I?


So glad you asked....
I am a wife, mother, sister, daughter, child of the KING, deal seeking crazy person!! I am just a country girl at heart! I graduated from business school with an emphasis on Hospitality.


Hubby and I officially started our family in 1996!
(You can read our "love story" here! )
I am now a stay at home mom of three wonderful children!


Their names are "my boy"(11), "princess" (8), and "monkey"(2)!





I have the best job in the world!
I fill my day with family and trying to make our lives better through financial health,physical health and spiritual health! I started this blog to help keep family and friends far and near "in the loop" of our comings and goings, but it has quickly turned into so much more--
a place for laughter, tears, therapy, resource, and friendship!
You can find out more on WHY I BLOG here!



Thanks for joining me on this journey!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment