13 July, 2009

Another great week at Publix for me!!
If you wanna know how I "publix" you can go here!
I didn't need any meats because I got it all last week!! This week was all extras and snacks!! Next week will be more meat!!
eggs
4 boxes of GM cereal : bogo and coupons
2 cans Planters peanuts: bogo and coupons
2 boxes Gourmet frozen pretzels: bogo and coupons
2 packages Klondike bars: bogo and coupons
2 boxes banquet sausage: bogo
2 bags rosetto stuffed pasta: bogo and coupons
8 boxes of BC fruit snacks : bogo and coupons
2 boxes nabisco single serve snacks: bogo and coupons
2 boxes of strawberries: sale
3 boxes of blueberries: sale
2 bottles Ocean spray juice: bogo and coupons
2 bottles of Huggies baby wash: bogo and coupons


Total retail: $119.85
Total OOP: $ 47.14
Savings of : $ 72.71 WOO HOO!!
If my lazy self can do it so can yours!!!!!!!

5 Comments:

  1. Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...
    You know those Planters go toward the $10 rebate? You do have to buy 4 items though.
    Debra Kaye said...
    Kelly,

    You just can't beat the Publix bogo!!!

    I didn't get to go to the women's day...my sister in law came up and spent the day with me. She brought me a Louis Vuitton purse! She hadn't seen me since I had been in the hospital so she wanted to spend some time with me.

    We did go to church together and it was awesome! Hope you are feeling better, my friend. I was praying for you and the little ones.

    Love ya!
    He & Me + 3 said...
    I wish we had a publix. I love the deals you are getting. Great shopping my friend.
    More Than Words said...
    Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!
    Emily said...
    wow - you're an excellent shopper!! I have a hard time doing this because of where I shop I guess. Aldi's doesn't do coupons, walmart does some coupons. Aldi's is an awesomely inexpensive grocery store though!

Post a Comment