14 July, 2009

Princess has a new DO!

I have finally put my foot down! No more long hair! She has wanted to grow it out for a while now, but between the KNOTS, and the TEARS, and the HAIR IN THE MOUTH-- it is time to say babye to the hair! She is trying to grow out the bangs. Trying to convince her that her bangs would "grow out" faster if she kept her hair short was pretty much a lost cause. I finally had her talked into it! Actually , when she saw that Selena Gomez cut her hair, she was then magically okay with it! Whatever works!
BEFORE:

AFTER:

It does look SO much better and healthier!! Much easier to take care of too!

Next one due for a haircut is MONKEY! Her first one!! I will keep you posted!

11 Comments:

  1. Lori said...
    very cute and she looks older too, more put together I guess
    Jessica said...
    Her hair cut looks GREAT! and I agree, it does make her look older.
    Emily said...
    She looks adorable! Love the haircut! :)
    Julie said...
    It looks really cute!
    Tonya said...
    Looks good. Did she get to donate it to Locks of Love? You have to have 10 inches. That is what my daughter is waiting for to cut her hair she is about 2 inches too short right now.
    Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...
    Very very cute! I like it much better and I'm a long hair kind of person! LOL
    Hugs.
    Kim
    Alicia W. said...
    Kelly it looks great! :)
    Largaespada Family said...
    Precious! I love it! It looks great! So Selena Gomez influence, huh? funny :)
    Julie said...
    Love the new haircut!! She'll enjoy the shorter hair in the summer!
    Anonymous said...
    So sweet and summer-y! My daughter wishes she could have long hair, but she is accepting that it can be pretty short - and when we visited her cousins in NJ she told me that she was thankful for not having to endure the pain of brushing out knots. Love it!
    McCrakensx4 said...
    She looks so cute and older too! Love the new do!

Post a Comment