26 June, 2009

image by : abracadabra
"I feel so old"... isn't that what you are supposed to say when you celebrate another year? This is the end of the first year of me starting this blog!! As I stated before... I have really been blessed by blogging. From my first real post to my most recent-- laughter, tears, insight and celebration has been sandwiched in between! Why do I blog you ask? The full story is here!

I have also met some really amazing friends through bloggy land!! Yes, I would call them friends! (keep your eyes peeled, I may have a giveaway just for my followers sometime!!) Each post I write, I can always count on a comment of encouragement from them!


Just to name a few: (there are many more!)
Stacey @ McCrakensx4
Mimi @ He and Me+3
Kim @ Homesteaders Heart
Debra @ Clothed with Scarlet - I have gotten to meet her in person! What a gal!
Mikki @ The view from my beach chair

I have been able to do some reviews of products , movies, and food! I feel the best advertising doesn't have to cost $$, but word of mouth. The power of the people!!

I love participating in a couple of Meme's! Wordless Wednesday and Friday Funnies!!
The best part has been sharing my family with bloggy land!! I love my family, and I love that I can share them with you-- the good , the bad, and the sometimes ugly!! Thanks for coming a along!! So without further rambling... well it is "our family ramblings"... the winner of my blogiversary giveaway!! Thanks to ALL of you that entered!!
Picked by my beautiful Vanna (daughter)--DRUM ROLL PLS!



ROBYN from AN ALASKAN FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!

I so love reading her posts about life in Alaska!! I love the pictures she post even more. What an incredibly beautiful place!! Keep your eyes on that Volcano , Robyn!!

Congratulations!!! Thanks for being such a loyal bloggy friend!! I hope you enjoy it! I will send you an email to get your shipping information!!

Then this little beauty will be on its way!~ (the picture frame, not my girl-- although depending on how she is behaving on the day I mail it, you may get a double prize!! J/K!!!!!!)

Here is to another great bloggy year!!!


10 Comments:

  1. McCrakensx4 said...
    Congrats on your one year Kelly! Woo to the Hoo...THAT is awesome!! And thanks, too, for the shout out; you're such a sweetie!!! And you know I love all of your family ramblings!! And congrats to Robyn for winning that super cool picture frame! She can put pics of her new grandbaby in it!! ;)
    Lori said...
    Happy Blogoversary!
    Alicia W. said...
    YAY, It's been a whole year! I have had so much fun reading your blog.

    Congrats Robyn for your awesome win.
    Robyn said...
    Oh My I'm so excited That I won, I won! Thank you so much for picking me!
    Congrad's on the year of blogging. I know what you mean about making some incrediable friends through blogging.
    Cheers to another fun filled year!
    Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...
    Congratulations on your bloggy anniversary! :D
    Emily said...
    Happy Blogoversary! (is that what it is?) Yay for a full year of blogging and congrats to the winner! :)
    Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...
    Congrats to the winner and on your blogiversary!! It goes by fast doesn't it?
    HUGS!!!
    Kim
    Teena in Toronto said...
    Happy blogoversary!
    Mikki said...
    Happy Blogversary!!! You are so sweet to give linky love like that! I always enjoy coming by here and hope one day we will meet in person over some Mickey Mouse waffles :-)
    Country Mouse, City Mouse said...
    Here is to the next year of bloggy fun!

Post a Comment