24 June, 2009

Could it be? Nah... There is no such thing. But it could be possible? Nope... not possible! Although we may have stumbled onto something new?
"Bloggy-too-much" syndrome?
Seriously, I have no idea what I did to my wrist, but I can't move it or put pressure on it. It hurts like the dickens to pick up monkey. So in the spirit of trying to save myself a co-pay and opening up a can of worms at the Dr.s, I am trying to immobilize it and let it heal on it's own and see what happens. Whats the worse that can happen, it will stay sore and I will have to bite the bullet and go to the Dr. Until then ,watch out.... bloggy-too-much syndrome may be the cause! :o) It is mighty contagious!! :o)

Monkey is so sad about this too. Poor girl is just torn up about it! (actually, I think I just told her "NO"! God forbid!)

Don't forget you don't have much longer to enter my blogiversary giveaway!!

For more WW fun, click here or here or here!!

14 Comments:

  1. Alicia W. said...
    oh my goodness! I hope your wrist feels better soon and you can pick up that sweet lil Monkey. :)
    He & Me + 3 said...
    Oh no...i will probably be the next one to get it. LOL
    Hope you feel better. That would totally stink.

    cute picture of Monkey!
    Stefany said...
    OUCH! I hope it feels better soon.

    Happy WW!
    McCrakensx4 said...
    Love the picture of Monkey...why is it crying children that make a mother smile (especially when that child is someone else's!)
    Sorry to hear about your wrist and it had better not be catchy!
    tiarastantrums said...
    poor you - I can always tell I have spent too much time blogging when my neck is killing me!
    Stacie said...
    Ouch on the wrist! I have to chuckle at the last picture. The face!! Cute!!
    The Mind of a Mom said...
    ohhhhhhh poor sweetie!

    We have a girl at soccer who sprained her ankle maybe yours is a sprain also? I hope you get better soon
    katef - www.picklebums.com said...
    ouch.... hope your wrist heals fast! And I hope this doesn't turn into a pandemic!
    Nadia said...
    Oh no! Hope you both feel better soon :).
    Mozi Esme said...
    Glad to see Monkey is so empathetic! Hope your wrist is better soon - computer withdrawal is no fun, among all the other complications...
    More Than Words said...
    I'm surprised I'm not wearing two of those!

    I hope you heal soon so you can pick up your little monkey!! Aww..her picture is so darling!!! And her hair is getting long!
    Sarah Coggins said...
    Ouch! Hope a little R&R does the trick and you feel better soon. :)
    Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...
    lol, I think I've had that happen to me too. Feel better soon!

    And Monkey is adorable, even with those tears. hee hee!
    Country Mouse, City Mouse said...
    Hope it is healing up!

Post a Comment