24 June, 2009

Could it be? Nah... There is no such thing. But it could be possible? Nope... not possible! Although we may have stumbled onto something new?
"Bloggy-too-much" syndrome?
Seriously, I have no idea what I did to my wrist, but I can't move it or put pressure on it. It hurts like the dickens to pick up monkey. So in the spirit of trying to save myself a co-pay and opening up a can of worms at the Dr.s, I am trying to immobilize it and let it heal on it's own and see what happens. Whats the worse that can happen, it will stay sore and I will have to bite the bullet and go to the Dr. Until then ,watch out.... bloggy-too-much syndrome may be the cause! :o) It is mighty contagious!! :o)

Monkey is so sad about this too. Poor girl is just torn up about it! (actually, I think I just told her "NO"! God forbid!)

Don't forget you don't have much longer to enter my blogiversary giveaway!!

For more WW fun, click here or here or here!!

15 Comments:

  1. Alicia W. said...
    oh my goodness! I hope your wrist feels better soon and you can pick up that sweet lil Monkey. :)
    He And Me + 3 said...
    Oh no...i will probably be the next one to get it. LOL
    Hope you feel better. That would totally stink.

    cute picture of Monkey!
    Stefany said...
    OUCH! I hope it feels better soon.

    Happy WW!
    McCrakensx4 said...
    Love the picture of Monkey...why is it crying children that make a mother smile (especially when that child is someone else's!)
    Sorry to hear about your wrist and it had better not be catchy!
    Muthering Heights and Other Senseless Sensibility said...
    I hope you feel better soon!
    T~T said...
    poor you - I can always tell I have spent too much time blogging when my neck is killing me!
    Stacie said...
    Ouch on the wrist! I have to chuckle at the last picture. The face!! Cute!!
    The Mind of a Mom said...
    ohhhhhhh poor sweetie!

    We have a girl at soccer who sprained her ankle maybe yours is a sprain also? I hope you get better soon
    katef - www.picklebums.com said...
    ouch.... hope your wrist heals fast! And I hope this doesn't turn into a pandemic!
    Nadia said...
    Oh no! Hope you both feel better soon :).
    MoziEsmé said...
    Glad to see Monkey is so empathetic! Hope your wrist is better soon - computer withdrawal is no fun, among all the other complications...
    Alicia said...
    I'm surprised I'm not wearing two of those!

    I hope you heal soon so you can pick up your little monkey!! Aww..her picture is so darling!!! And her hair is getting long!
    Sarah C. said...
    Ouch! Hope a little R&R does the trick and you feel better soon. :)
    Izzy 'N Emmy said...
    lol, I think I've had that happen to me too. Feel better soon!

    And Monkey is adorable, even with those tears. hee hee!
    pam said...
    Hope it is healing up!

Post a Comment