18 December, 2008

Why "monkey"?

I have had some inquiry into why I refer to my little princess as "monkey" instead of "princess" or "unbelievably adorable one" !! :o) I did a post about this exact thing a while ago , but I have new wonderful bloggy friends so to bring you up to speed...
here is the link to the post!!

On a side note... "monkey" is doing better with her breathing. We were able to reduse the breathing treatments! Now , she only gets one when she is wheezing. She is still coughing pretty good, but is sleeping throught the night which is a huge blessing!! She still has this "hanging on forever" cold, but I can see the tail end right around the corner. I just hope she doesn't get sick again too soon. Her poor little immune system needs some time to recover!! Thanks for all your warm thoughts and prayers!! You guys are the best!

7 Comments:

  1. Largaespada Family said...
    Oh, I just love that you have linked to that post...just another opportunity to see that sweet monkey hair!!!

    I hope she is 100% healthy soon!
    Nicole said...
    My first child got RSV and it was horrible! I hate the Nebbi's too. I hope she is feeling better soon.
    He & Me + 3 said...
    Glad she is doing better. I hear ya on the immune systems. Their poor little bodies fight so many things.
    Jessica said...
    Thanks for the comment! I feel for you with the nebs and RSV, my daughter had it when she was 6 months old and it was horible! Good thing you caught it early.
    More Than Words said...
    I'm glad she is getting better! It' so hard when our little ones get sick. Especially when it comes to breathing.

    I like the "monkey" nickname! So cute!!
    Everyday Mom Designs said...
    I'm glad that she should be getting better soon.. Poor lil babies should never be sick!
    Debra Kaye said...
    Kelly,

    So glad she is sleeping through the night...it will so help her body to heal.

    Hugs to you!!

Post a Comment