18 December, 2008

Take my wheel, Lord!

I have always loved this song from Carrie Underwood, but these days I find myself singing it over and over!! It is about giving it all to Him, letting go , and re-commitment!!
It is a constant intentional process each day for me. Take my wheel ,Lord! Be my driver in this journey! There is a lot in the "road", but with you at the wheel, I WILL make it!!
(turn off the music in the left side bar first!)



Find peace, my dear friends!! There is no better hands for our wheel to be in in these trying times!! If you are weary-- give it to Him. If you are stressed-- give it to Him! Give Him your journey and it will be oh, so sweet! I didn't say easy, but I did say SWEET!!

4 Comments:

  1. Kelly said...
    I could not agree more.
    I love this song.
    He & Me + 3 said...
    I love that song too and sing it often. Totally agree with you. So glad He is my pilot...
    Mikki said...
    This is a great song!! Thanks for sharing it!!
    Have a great weekend!
    McCrakensx4 said...
    Love this song and Carrie too! Thanks for sharing :) So glad Jesus has my wheel.

Post a Comment