17 November, 2008

She is 10 months old?

Where did the year go? I know it is only her 10 month old birthday today, but to me that is huge!! I am taking every moment and holding it dearly!! I have a 10 year old and 7 year old and it goes SO FAST. I am soaking in every milestone!! I get teary eyed knowing she is growing so fast. Times like when I walk into her room to get her up from a nap and see this:
And today when we had to go and get her a new car seat:

Whoa girl, slow down before you send me right over the edge!! My sweet "monkey"!! I love you baby!! Geez, wait until her birthday!! What a week of posts that will be!! Filled with highs, lows, and love!! Have a great week and cherish each moment!!

9 Comments:

  1. Davisix said...
    Thank you for stopping by my blog. Your family is beautiful!!!

    No, we just moved from FL to SC. We lived in the Ocala area for years. :) We loved it there but I have to admit....SC in the fall is pretty amazing. :) Ang
    Dearest Jessica said...
    I just love her, what a sweet blessing she is to you guys!

    I don't care if you blog aboutr every mile stone, I love them!
    Valarie Daly said...
    Your right Kelly, it does go by fast. As I look at my 18yr.old and 20yr.old, I am amazed at how quickly it has past by. Treating them like young adults instead of children is an adjustment (at least for me.) Allowing them the freedom to make their own decisions, whether I agree with them or not. I am preparing myself for the day when they move out and with the possibilities of them moving far away. My dream is for all of us to live close to each other, but realizing that Gods plans for them may be different!
    He & Me + 3 said...
    She is darling...you are right, time goes by way too fast. Their first birthdays are always so emotional...on all levels. Love that face!
    Brittani said...
    Too cute! I love that she let you put her in the car seat while it was still inside the house. What a sweet smile
    Brittani
    Largaespada Family said...
    I'm with you girl! Both my girls are growing too fast. Allison is talking a lot now and peeing on the potty!!! Where did the time go?

    Monkey is SO stinkin' CUTE!!!!! I would be fine seeing pictures of her every post :)
    McCrakensx4 said...
    Too cute. I love the crib pic with her looking all cool with that hair and smile! It does go by too fast, I am looking at my scrapbooks all the time!
    Debra Kaye said...
    Ok, Kelly, she is too cute for words! That first pic with her standing up in the crib...oh boy..that smile!!

    ((hugs)) to you both
    Jackie Sue said...
    It is not even possible for her to be any cuter. I love babies!!! I love the one in her crib! You are right, it happens so fast.

Post a Comment