18 November, 2008

We have tried to get reservations and have those reservations fit into 3 families busy lives for a very fun restaurant at the WDW Polynesian Resort. It is called 'Ohana!! We finally were able to get reservations (that we had to book 2 months in advance) and made it a family night! One of our families couldn't make it, but mine and my girlfriend's had a blast!

One of the wait staff came over and but a lai on her head!!
I think she could used to this Hawaiian lifestyle!! (at least I could!)

Imagine the warmth of a glowing sunset and the smell of oak from the grill. The bellow of conch shells welcomes you to this family-style all-you-care-to-eat Hawaiian land of food, fun, laughter, sharing and Polynesian hospitality. Savor skewers of meats and vegetables and other uniquely flavored island specialties grilled over the expansive 18-foot wood-burning fire pit. Be transported to a paradise far, far away. (taken from the WDW website)



Me and my dear friend, PC! "Ohana" means family and they truly are a part of my family!!
(we missed you Lombards!!)

The kids had so much fun too! A native Hawaiian came out and played some games with the kids like coconut races! They then learned how to hula dance and participated in the limbo--all while sitting with the glow of Cinderella's castle in the background! (if you get late evening reservations, you might just catch the Magic Kingdom fireworks over the castle!)
Coconut races!
The limbo!


Learning the Hula dance!


If you go WDW and need a good dining experience, you will NOT want to miss out on 'Ohana!! You will be so glad you did!! I am still stuffed!! Thank you Lord for good friends and good food!!

5 Comments:

  1. Dearest Jessica said...
    what fun! I love your group of friends that you have had for so ling. What a blessing!
    Florida Girl said...
    Hi Kelly! I see I have another friend from Florida! That restaurant looks great- I think we'll check it out, we are going to WDW this winter.
    Thanks! You & your Baby are both beautiful!
    Jessica
    Thanks for visiting my blog!!
    Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...
    Wow! Looks like a lot of fun!
    Davisix said...
    OK, this looks like SO MUCH FUN!!! Great pics!!! So glad you had fun. :) Ang
    McCrakensx4 said...
    How fun!! I love family outings like that. I wich we lived closer to WDW, I love it there. We are only 5 hrs from DisneyLand, but it isn't the same! Glad you had such a great time :)

Post a Comment