23 January, 2010

I think I may cry...

... or have a breakdown! OR both!!! My baby girl is growing up! We have cracked out the toddler bed! She hasn't slept in it yet, but she plays "nite nite" in it. She loves to lay in it!
With my other two I had the toddler bed out beside the crib for about a month or two. They would take their naps in the toddler bed to get used to whole concept. I would also be awake and alert to stop any "getting out of bed" before it starts. I have to know that if I put her in there, she will stay for the duration of her nap before I put her in the toddler bed for the night!
*SNIFF SNIFF*
"Mom, I go nite nite in here!!" (tutu and all!)
Oh, brother... pretty soon she will driving! *SOBBING HARD NOW*!
Stay tuned to see how it is going!!
(and stop back to see about our newest addition to the family!)


3 Comments:

  1. He & Me + 3 said...
    they do grow up so fast. Not the toddler bed? She is precious.
    McCrakensx4 said...
    So hard to give up that crib! They grow up too fast! Hope it all goes well! First she turns 2 and now this!
    Eyeglasses & Endzones said...
    Oh man..the toddler bed is adorable tho. I remember when we had ours..they are just sooo big when they get in there aren't they??? I love her sweet little face!

Post a Comment