06 September, 2009
1. I am sick with a head cold... yuck... I am trying desperately to not give it to the kids!!
2. Got some more painting done. bathroom ... check... living room... check... stairwell... check!
3. Princess had her first softball practice Friday night! Her best friend and cousin are on the same team! Woo hoo! She is so stinkin' cute! I will try and remember the camera next time!
4. Monkey has learned the word, "NO!!" Oh, help! That and "MOOOMMMYYYYY" are her two favorite!
5. This is Night of Joy week!! Hubby wouldn't call it that. That JOY word needs to go! Monday starts a week of "living" at work. So , I once again gain a huge respect for single parents! He works a lot of overnights and sleeps during the day! Not a very fun week, but if the event is successful, it will all be worth it.
6. I continue to suffer from blogger's guilt. Thank you to the few that comment faithfully! You know who you are!! I am choosing to prioritize my life right now, with school events, MOPS, church stuff, my bible study, blah, blah blah in an attempt to remain sane and loved by my family! I do read...but rarely comment. One day ,... I will catch up!
7. One quick prayer request... Princess has had swine flu diagnosed in her class at school. So far there are 3 kids and 3 teachers that have it. This is really something I really DON"T want to deal with so pls. pray my kids don't bring it home especially with the baby here!
Labels: random thoughts