15 August, 2009


1. I am furious w/ our Home Owners Association. This was the straw that broke the camel's back! We have decided to work on our home and then after Christmas put it on the market! This isn't my first choice, but we have been talking it about it for a while due to needing more space. This just sealed the coffin so to speak for me. That final push down that path of insanity of trying to sell our home. I am so tired of being told what to do , when to do it, and how to do it. This is MY home and MY husband's blood, sweat, tears, and $$ into OUR home! Threatening us w/ legal action because our weeds aren't pulled to their perfection isn't going to cut anymore! Hmmm , wonder why we have so many foreclosures in our neighborhood--- because the HOA is forcing it on the homeowners, not the economy! Okay... off my soapbox now!!

2. Princess went to "check out" softball tryouts at the local girls club. She wants to play, but we are observing today to figure out what she needs to know for tryouts and what to be equipped with! This means she will be giving up gymnastics for a year! She is fine with it. I wish she would stick with it, but I guess she needs to experience it all to see what interests her and what SHE enjoys the most!

3. It is almost Night of Joy time at the Disney Hollywood studios! Hubby is working hard! We just found out that our worship leader from church is planning on auditioning for the "talent spotlight"! I am so excited for him!! I hope he gets in!!

4. We are planning a garage sale for this weekend , but I have been informed that we may get rained out due to a hurricane. They only weekend I pick to have a garage sale? Wonderful! We will see!

5. This is the kids' last week of summer vacation! It is bitter sweet! I love having them home due to me not dealing w/ homework, projects, lunches etc. BUT it is nice to have everyone back on a routine and schedule! We thrive better that way! So here is to a great last week of summer! Horrah!

4 Comments:

  1. McCrakensx4 said...
    Oh we are not to fond of our HOA either...just dumb random things and it drives us nuts!!! AAHHHGGG!!! I hear ya on that one!

    And I hope you enjoy the last week of your summer...here's to great weather! Isn't it a little early for a hurricane?!
    Mikki said...
    Sounds like you have a lot going on.. some even frustrating...
    Hope things get better on the homefront soon...
    He & Me + 3 said...
    That would bother me about the house too. I hope it gets better.
    We strive on schedules too. Enjoy your last week of vacation.
    Kathy C. said...
    HOA's can be a pain. Luckly ours is VERY low key. :)

Post a Comment