26 July, 2009


Hubby is working and has been working on a very cool event all year!! I am sure all you locals have heard of it!! NIGHT OF JOY!! It used to be hosted by the Magic Kingdom, but now is in its second year at the Hollywood Studios! It is on September 11 and 12, and is going to be an awesome event that you DON"T want to miss!
From 4:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. each night, hear live performances by today's top bands in contemporary Christian rock, pop and gospel as you ride some of the Park's most rockin' attractions.

Some artists appearing this year:

Chris Tomlin (one of my personal favorites!)

P.O.D

Newsboys
Kutless
Need to Breathe

Leeland

Superchick

Mercy Me

Francesca Battistelli

FlyLeaf

Skillet

And many more. You can
visit the official website for updates and artist information!

This year they are adding an additional feature called TALENT SPOTLIGHT!
Audition for a chance to sing or play live at night of joy!
Winners will perform
LIVE at Night of Joy! Up to 40 performers will be chosen to perform on stage!!

You can find out more about auditioning for the Talent Spotlight by going to their website! Come on Orlando!!... I know you have talent... I saw the lines at Amway Arena for the American Idol auditions!! (If you know someone with talent... pass this along!! Could be the opportunity of a lifetime!)

What a great time to visit the "happiest place on earth" by day and worship the KING OF KINGS by night!! Don't pass it up!!

8 Comments:

  1. McCrakensx4 said...
    That is so awesome! I love Mercy Me! What fun...too bad we live in AZ...2 of my fav things...Christian artists and Disney! Love it! I am sure you are going so I can't wait to hear all about it!
    Shannon said...
    We used to go every year when we lived in FL. I loved it!
    Shannon said...
    We used to go every year when we lived in FL. I loved it!
    Mikki said...
    Fun post. We can't decided if we are going this year or not. Some of the girls favorites are either not coming - Barlow Girls or are over at Universal.. Bummer..
    Anonymous said...
    The ONLY thing that could make it better is if TobyMac was performing as well! My own opinion, of course! That is so cool that your husband is part of something so inspirational! We are going to be in Orlando the following week for a wedding - wish the weekends would have coincided, would love'd to meet your family and say hello in person! :)
    Kathy C. said...
    Kelly, we use to go to NOJ, but haven't been in several years. I didn't know they moved it to HS (I have a hard time not calling it MGM!). What does your hubby do that he's been working on this event?
    He & Me + 3 said...
    I was able to attend a Night of Joy back in the 80's. It was great. Degarmo and Key, Steven Curtis Chapman. And more. It was awesome. That is cool that they are letting people audition. great opportunity.
    Tonya said...
    I am so excited we will get to be there for one of the nights! I am going to check more into it to see if we need to buy tickets :)

Post a Comment