22 June, 2009

Are you kidding me?

This was taken today at 5:30 pm in the shade of my back patio! What is up with this? This doesn't even factor in the humidity. That would put the temp well over 110! We should get a "cool" down by the end of the week, so until then we will stay indoors, drink lots of water, swim in the morning, and thank the LORD for our A/C!

Here are some easy and cheap ways to help beat the heat from ThriftyFUN !
Here are some wacky ways to beat the heat from Christianity Today!


Stay cool everyone!!

9 Comments:

  1. Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...
    Oh girl I hear you!!! It just slaps you in the face when you walk out the door doesn't it? Have mercy!!
    It's sad when the nights only "cool" down to 85 LOL.
    Hang in there sister and know I'm right there with ya!
    Hugs.
    Kim
    Lori said...
    crazy isn't it!!
    Julie said...
    Ugh! I never like summer in Florida, but this is terrible. I can't wait to go to Minnesota in July!!!!!!!!!!!
    He & Me + 3 said...
    Wow...that is hot. Yikes. Thanks for the links.
    Mozi Esme said...
    That is crazy! We've actually been wishing we'd get warmer weather here...
    Alicia W. said...
    I feel ya honey! I live in SC and it's so freakin HOT.. I get a sunburn just by driving my car.
    Mikki said...
    Tell me about it!! My goodness, it has been SOOO hot!

    Hope you are able to stay cool. We are doing VBS then just hanging out at the house!
    tiarastantrums said...
    oh my - now that is HOT
    Country Mouse, City Mouse said...
    We had a couple of really hot days this last week. The humidity has broken now, and it is raining. Boo!

Post a Comment