04 April, 2009

Some spring break fun!

In an attempt to salvage what was left of our spring break, we packed up and went to a friends house for some fun, food, and fellowship! The kids had a good time. They played, swam, biked, and tried their hands at "ROCK BAND"!! (I am so sorry I missed that photo opportunity! What a riot!) This is the first my boy has really been out all spring break due to him starting the week sick as a dog. He missed our trip to Animal Kingdom, but he was okay with it because he really wasn't feeling well! Thanks PC and Brett for hosting a great day!! We love you!!

The weather was great, but the pool was a bit chilly!!

Even the dog is no dummy... it was cold!!

I think he things that if he hangs out with dad and Monkey that he won't get hit with the water cannon... wrong!

I think today, we may venture to the movies! Perhaps I may have a review for you later?! :o)

5 Comments:

  1. Lori said...
    glad your son is feeling better and you got to have a bit more fun during your spring break
    He & Me + 3 said...
    The pool looks wonderful...cold or not. I am sure it is warmer than our temps here:)
    Love to hear a movie review...we go alot, but only to the dollar shows. I know, so cheap. It's all Dave Ramseys fault. LOL
    Anonymous said...
    Are you sure we aren't really sisters? You are owned by a German Shepherd too? Why didn't I see this before! :) Hope your son is better and let us know what you go see (if you take in a movie)....
    Eyeglasses & Endzones said...
    The pool looks great! I just want to swim!!! No dice for us...Easter egg hunt in our winter coats...YES! BLFFFFFFGGGG....
    McCrakensx4 said...
    Isn't it so funny how kids want to swim no matter how cold the water may be?! I can remember swimming in fridgid water, but you can't catch me in the pool unless it is a balmy 85!! Glad your older one is feeling better!

Post a Comment