02 April, 2009

He finally did it!! I told you in my last "random weekend thoughts" that my hubby needed to shave his goatee for work. He finally got around to doing it! We let monkey watch so that she wouldn't need therapy after a strange man came in, scooped her up, and laid a big one on her!!


Here is before and after:



This is monkey watching him shave!


"Hmm, nice and soft, dad!"



"Where did it go?"



This is hubby, looking like he is 12, trying to convince me he is a STUD now!! (the stud finder is going off and lit up, but you can't see the red light very well!)

9 Comments:

  1. Lori said...
    what a difference
    Robyn said...
    Wow what a difference! I love monkey's expressions!
    He & Me + 3 said...
    mY hubby just told me his moustache was gone over spring break...yikes.
    He does look younger without it.:)
    Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...
    My husband shaved his goatee off about 10 years ago and I quickly told him to grow it back! LOL. He looked like a baby. I love facial hair. But your husband looks fine without his.
    I always call the stud finder the "Brad finder" when my husband uses it! LOL.
    Hugs.
    Kim
    oh and What a sport your husband is for letting you blog about it! LOL.
    Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...
    I love it! And a stud finder too? ;-)

    Saw your comment, and wanted to stop by and say HI!
    More Than Words said...
    LOL..he totally looks so much younger!!!!!!!
    Mikki said...
    My dh had a gotee for awhile when we first moved down here. At the time I thought it looked good but it's definitely one of those things you look back and think.. what were we thinking..

    What a great guy to let you blog about it.
    Jackie Sue said...
    I love her sweet face and I love the studfinder...too funny!
    McCrakensx4 said...
    He is very handsome...and what was the reason Disney wouldn't let him keep it?

    And thanks for the coupon link for Bolt! I was able to get it for $10 at WalMart and it is going into an Easter basket! I love a good deal!

Post a Comment