05 March, 2009

You wanted an update... well, the love bowl is GONE! (to find out what I am talking about, click here!) I would love to say that my kids were so loving to each other that they kept giving each other chocolate until it was all gone. Oh, to have so loving kids!!
NOPE! I ate the love bowl! *shame*


I was PMSing and really needed chocolate! Yes, I ate the love bowl! :o(

The kids really did good with it, but I think I will have to use something other than chocolate! I forgot at the beginning us this bright idea that I was a chocolate addict!!

Lesson learned!
So now... we have no chocolate, I have more junk in my trunk, and no "love" to share!
(the above image was taken from www.chocolatecrisiscenter.com -- gee how appropriate!)

5 Comments:

  1. He & Me + 3 said...
    Too funny. Love that shirt.
    Lori said...
    in college I had a sign in my room that said hand over the chocolate and no one gets hurt! got to love me some chocolate!
    Julie said...
    That would never work for me either. I am pretty sure that I can hear the chocolate calling my name when it is in the house! ;-)
    Shannon said...
    I am laughing so hard at this confession. I think your love bowl lasted longer than it would have at my house. :) Great, funny post!
    McCrakensx4 said...
    awww..that's too bad, but seriously, you made me crack up!! try skittles...give a rainbow of smiles!!

Post a Comment