06 March, 2009

I wanted to try a new company to take her pics this time. We just had a Portrait Innovations open in our area, so off we went! I am really getting tired of the boring pictures that you do at a studio that you just sit and smile! This was a great experience. The camera is a hand-held so the photographer can really get in there and follow the kids around! We got some great shots, different shots, and okay shots. They took 149 pictures! YUP, I am so glad daddy went with us or I would have been there for hours! They are pretty competitively prices and I think I walked out with ALOT of pictures for a great price! (I think I need to make more friends to give them a picture!) We really didn't need as many as we got, but the more you got --the cheaper per sheet they were! Plus you get a bonus package added to any order for $9.99 with a 10x13, 2- 8x10's, 4- 5x7's, 8 -4x6's, wallets, and greeting cards! We also got 2- 10x13 special effects for free! Whew! You also get EVERY picture they took copied onto a cd to take home. AND, they were ready in 20 minutes! Does it get any better! They were so good with her, and she just had a blast! I can't wait till this summer. I am going to take all three of the kids in for their yearly pictures! I can't wait to see the creativity they will come up with!! Here are some of the ones I ordered and some of the ones that they took for fun!! Enjoy!



































13 Comments:

  1. Lori said...
    great pictures. you should be happy with those
    God's Girl said...
    These pictures are absolutely precious! Beautiful! : )
    Abby said...
    They turned out so cute! We have a fairly new Portrait Innovations too and I have been thinking about taking G-man there for 18 month pics. I think I will call today.
    Largaespada Family said...
    Confession....I haven't looked at blogs this week due to my crazy life. HOWEVER, after seeing your Facebook comment, I add to see the rest of Monkey's pictures!

    Love them! Such personality and CUTENESS!!!!
    Eyeglasses & Endzones said...
    Wow! You have a ton of great pictures to choose from...or keep them all as I always did!! Happy Birthday! Time goes so fast!
    Jill said...
    WAY TO CUTE!! I love all of them!!
    We use Portrait Innovations for all of Lucy's pics! Unfortunately they do the same shots everytime, but if you go there with something in mind, they will do that for you too!
    Another note...try not to go when they are busy!!
    Glad you had fun!!!
    Hugs, Jill
    He & Me + 3 said...
    Wow, she did awesome for all the pictures. and 149 shots. Holy moly..how long were you in there? Great pics. SO SO so cute!
    Everyday Mom Designs said...
    OMG! These are just oh sooo cute! She did a great job!!
    McCrakensx4 said...
    Oh, those are so great! I love the one where she is sitting on the purple grabbing her feet!
    Julie said...
    Love the pictures!!! So cute....
    Sarah Coggins said...
    Those photos are wonderful! What an adorable, happy little girl you have. :)
    Tonya said...
    These are great pictures I should see if I have one in my area.
    gina said...
    Those came out so good! She is adorable!! That is a lot of pictures for a really good price!

Post a Comment