13 January, 2009

My good friend, Publix!



Do you ever go to the store and come home feeling really good about your trip? I did it again! I don't know if you know this , but I am a coupon clippin', deal seekin, freebie gettin' psycho!! Some people (you know who you are) have made me this way!! So here was my latest break down!!

20 cups of Dannon yogurt-- 10/$4 & coupons

3 lunchables-- sale & coupons

2 boxes Barber stuffed Chicken-- B1G1 & coupons

2 boxes soft pretzels-- B1G1 & coupons

18 boxes of Betty Crocker fruit snacks-- B1G1 & coupons (YES, 18 boxes!! They last forever and are great for on -the -go snacks!!)

Mott Apple juice-- no coupons :o( needed it though!

2 packages of chicken breasts-- sale

Huggies wipes-- sale & coupon

2 boxes Kellogs breakfast bars-- B1G1 & coupon

Bananas--sale

Grapes-- sale

bag of fresh broccoli-- sale

2 bags of Ruffles chips-- B1G1

1 bag of Scoops tortilla chips

3 can of pringles-- sale & coupons

Ice cream-- sale & coupon

3 jif peanut butter to go -- sale & coupons

2 boxes fiber one toaster pastries-- B1G1 & coupons

4 boxes of pasta roni-- B1G1 & coupons

Retail TOTAL: $160.61

Total O.O.P: $ 75.99

Savings of : $ 84.62

I saved more than I spent!! That is one of my goals! I have done better, but I am content with my trip! I went a little over my $50/ week budget, but some of the stuff was for Monkey's birthday and extra mouths to feed that will be here all week! Don't' forget, Publix takes competitor coupons ! I mainly use Becentsable's grocery gathering and branch out from there! For more information on how I "publix" you can go here!

To read more publix posts go here!

3 Comments:

  1. Lori said...
    I love Publix... they have great sales and the people there are always friendly which is a big bonus
    He & Me + 3 said...
    We don't have publix...:( But i love a deal and you did good my friend.
    Mikki said...
    You go girl! I've had weeks like that at Publix! Love it! If it wasn't for their BOGO and taking coupons I couldn't shop there!
    I went today, bought $60 worth of stuff for $30! Yippee!!

Post a Comment