03 January, 2009

"Monkey" wakes up!

I am taking a quick break from the "journey" to share a sweet video! I just can't get enough of this girl!! I can always tell if "monkey" had a good nap or if she isn't ready to wake up! If she wakes up crying and fussy-- she needs more sleep! This is very rare!! She usually wakes up all smiles and happy!! I can usually hear her babbling and talking through the monitor for at least a good 15 minutes before she needs to be picked up! Enjoy the video I shot this afternoon as I walked in to pick her up from her nap! (turn off the music in the left side bar first!)

For those of you following the "journey" and jog down memory lane... next post is Monday!

13 Comments:

  1. Brittani said...
    That was so sweet. Anna has always been a cheerful girl in the mornings, too. We have adorable videos of both of our kids waking up in their cribs. I am so glad we did that because they are super fun to watch with the kids now. Great video. Sweet Baby.
    Brittani
    AmberW said...
    Oh my goodness Kelly she is soooooooooooooo adorable!!!!!!
    I love myself some happy waker-uppers! Just the best ever :)
    Monkey is the cutest on the earth.
    Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...
    Okay I wanted to jump through my computer screen and grab her face and just kiss her lol. I love that stage. My youngest is 3 now and he's pretty much outgrown all that "cuteness". Now he's rough tough and ready lol. But he still has a cuddly moment now and again and I jump at the opportunity.
    Hugs my friend.
    Kim
    McCrakensx4 said...
    She is so cute and sweet and adorable! I miss that stage! Thanks for sharing!
    He & Me + 3 said...
    I don't think that she could be any cuter. She is precious and I too miss that stage. What a doll!
    Lori said...
    so cute don't you love it when they wake up happy... and dread the opposite!
    Kim said...
    She is one cute baby girl!
    Kim said...
    She is one cute baby girl!
    Mikki said...
    What a great video!! Don't you just love it when you catch moments like this!!
    Wendy said...
    I have added your blog (and half of the songs on your playlist) to my own blog. YOU ROCK and I will be back.
    Nicole said...
    I LOVE it when they wake up happy! There is nothing better. She is soooo cute.
    Largaespada Family said...
    SWEET!!!! I love getting my little one out of the bed each morning to. She so sweetly calls..."MOMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYY!"

    Love it!
    Everyday Mom Designs said...
    She is sooo cute!

Post a Comment