24 December, 2008

Wordless Wednesday!!

I was walking around the store this morning making my run to Panera for our traditional goodies on Christmas morning, when I remembered and almost said outloud to the Panera lady, "Oh, crap... I forgot to post WW!! "

This was "monkey's" first time experiencing sand!

I post this to honor our Christmas weather this year! It is a balmy 80 degrees!! Beach anyone?! Merry Christmas!

For more WW from our family go here.

For more WW from the blogishpere go here.

12 Comments:

  1. More Than Words said...
    Awwwwwww precious!!!!
    Everyday Mom Designs said...
    Aww, how cute! Merry Christmas!
    debi9kids said...
    So so cute!!! Oh my ! 80 degrees!!!HOLY cow!

    Have a very Merry Christmas & happy WW!
    Lori said...
    yummy panera! my hubby stopped there for us too

    cute pic
    McCrakensx4 said...
    Too funny..I forgot too and just posted one! I love the pic in the sand! You are warmer than we are! Only 55 and partly sunny here with a chance of rain! A few years ago we were swimming!
    Merry Christmas Eve!
    Anonymous said...
    adorable! It's going to be 84 here tomorrow. It's beach weather!
    Lindsey said...
    How cute! How old is she there? Love the dress and bow. :-)
    He & Me + 3 said...
    Well aren't you the lucky one. Super cute picture. Seems like she likes the sand:)
    Shannon said...
    That's a cute picture. It looks sorta like the Grand Floridian resort in the background but it's been a while since I've been.
    Though I loved growing up in South FL I'm thankful to not have 80 degrees. I wish it was even white with snow.
    Have a Merry Christmas!
    Mikki said...
    Stopping by to wish you a very merry Christmas!

    Mikki
    Jessica said...
    Merry Christmas! Hope that you and your family had a great day!
    Corrine said...
    that is very cute! i love beach pictures.

Post a Comment