22 December, 2008

("monkey is ready for some christmas festivities!!)


Two years ago, I hosted the cub scout christmas party for our den! We had a lot of fun. Last year, I said sorry-- no way!! I was 9 months pregnant and it really wouldn't have been a very nice night!! :o) So, I felt the need to get back into the swing of things this year and host again! We had a BLAST!! Only a few families showed up, but it was so much fun getting to know them better and letting the boys get to know each other better while celebrating Christmas together!! They are such a great group of people!

We ate, drank, and were merry!! :o) We had each child bring a wrapped up book, and did a book exchange! We also played a very "competitive" game of Christmas pictionary! Enjoy the pictures!!

Getting ready for the pictionary smack down!!




The cub scout boys trying to grasp victory!
My girl doing her thing at pictionary!

Getting ready for the book gift exchange via "hot potato"!

I am thinking the dog was wanting to join in.

Mom and "monkey"

Oh, and 15 minutes prior to the party starting, I realized I hadn't heard any noise from monkey for a bit. I waked into the other room and guess what she has learned how to do? Guess I need to start putting that gate up now!

Have a great Christmas, everyone!!

7 Comments:

  1. v said...
    Kids are so adorable. They surprise us every day with new tricks ...
    He & Me + 3 said...
    Good for you getting back into the party planning. Looks like everyone had a nice time. Monkey is so cute. I love when I see her picture on my dashboard.
    Merry Christmas!
    McCrakensx4 said...
    I heart Christmas parties! Looks like fun was had by all! Uh oh, better invest in a gate to keep that *monkey* safe!
    Largaespada Family said...
    What a great Den Mommy! I haven't played Pictionary in years! We have to pull that one out again!

    And Monkey.....she needs her own blog! CUTE!
    Mikki said...
    Looks like lots of fun!!

    Oh I remember those days - gates and cabinets locks.. the fun begins.. LOL
    Kelly said...
    Monkey can climb stairs?!? Oh no, that means Lucy is right behind her. I enjoy seeing what Monkey is doing because it gives me an insight to what Lucy will be doing soon!
    Jessica said...
    Monkey is so cute! I can't wait until our kids are old enought to be in scouts. I have such fun memories of girl scouts and my husband was an Eagle scout, so I know he would like Jack to do it too!

Post a Comment