19 December, 2008

Cold Campers!

As if we didn't have a bazillion things to do to get ready for Christmas and parties... the boys decided that they were going camping with the cub scouts! The more I thought about it, the more I thought, "an opportunity to get some things done without the boys around!!"


They had a great time, however, it was stinkin' cold-- Florida style! I think the low was 42 each morning! They had fun in spite of it!! Here are some pics from their weekend!!

Santa even joined in on the fun!! Of course my funny boy thought that since he talked to two santa's and told each one he wanted a different item, that he would get both items from him. (I have always told the kids that Santa only brings each child one item and the rest are from mom and dad!! :o) Oh, and he informed me this morning that he believes in Santa, but not flying reindeer! I asked him how Santa gets all the toys around. His response... "Mom, he uses a semi-truck! How else could he get all those gifts everywhere in one trip?" Kid has got some logic!!

5 Comments:

  1. Largaespada Family said...
    Wow, 42 degrees...that's a cold camping trip! I can't wait to take Annalise on her first camping trip next year!
    Everyday Mom Designs said...
    Aww, how cute! I love the comment about the reindeer!
    More Than Words said...
    LOL about the truck!!!!!!!

    42 degrees? That is cold for Florida!
    He & Me + 3 said...
    Super cute. That was a little chilly wasn't it? We are suffering with a blizzard and 27 degrees. wind chill so much colder. Yikes.
    Cute pics too.
    McCrakensx4 said...
    Brr..it has been that cold here too! The boys get so excited when the walk out in the morning and see their breath! Santa only delivers one present each to our boys too!

Post a Comment