05 December, 2008


Last month or so, I signed up for a program called "She Speaks". You sign up and they send you free stuff to try out and then discuss, give input, and have a voice about what consumers are going to buy! (of course they want you to do some free advertising for the product as well. That is where us bloggers are SO valuable! What can get better than free stuff. They also include coupons with the product for you to use and share!



My first package arrived!!! It was Ghirardelli chocolate!! Are you kidding me? We all know at this point if you have been following me that A. I love chocolate and B. I love Ghirardelli!!


Now the newest tidbit of information for you all.... I love Peanut Butter!!! So when this
arrived in my mail... I was in heaven!! It came in a little box with 5 pieces of their new flavor! Can I just say.... OH MY Peanut Butter!!! :o) This was so good!! Ghirardelli chocolate is good to start, but adding creamy peanut butter with itty bitty chunks of peanuts....MMMMMM!! My favorite chocolate used to be the caramel ones, but now... I am torn between the lesser of two evils. (they are so good, but go straight to my "trunk" with all the other junk!!) But wait then there is the peppermint ones for Christmas. OH MY .... I can't choose!!



Anyway, I can't wait to see what the next surprise in my mail will be. Until then , I may just have to use my coupons and get me some more of this chocolate!!



8 Comments:

  1. Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...
    Ok, you've convinced me :)
    More Than Words said...
    Yum!!!! Where's the link? LOL
    Julie said...
    Ok, I am so going to sign up for SheSpeaks. What a great surprise to get in the mail!!! That beats the usually bills, I guess. ;-)
    He & Me + 3 said...
    Totally yummy!
    Mikki said...
    How fun! I got to do this too. I haven't had time to do the review yet, but can't wait to put it on my new Review Blog.

    The Chocolate was so yummy. My dd and I were lol at the instructions on how to savor the chocolate.
    Anonymous said...
    I love the peppermint ones..I have 6 bags in the pantry now!!

    Kim Solomon
    Shannon said...
    I signed up too! That's a pretty neat website.
    McCrakensx4 said...
    OH MY Y.U.M.M.Y.! That is all I have to say about that. Oh, except that you are the luckiest girl I know, getting chocolate from the mailman!!

Post a Comment