01 December, 2008

My new friend meme at Pizza and Potatoes has awarded and tagged me with a new award!! Check her out and see what makes her happy! Thanks so much! I know people get tagged in the bloggisphere a lot, but it is such a great way to learn new things about people and figure out that there is more to them than a URL. Common women with common goals and challenges!! So without further "rambling"... 10 things that make me happy!!

1) My relationship with my Lord.

2) Oh, my three kids!! I can't get enough of them!

3) Everything Christmas. I am such a Christmas addict!! :o)

4) Spending time with my girlfriends especially at Ghiradelli!

5) M&M McFlurries!! (I became addicted during my second pregnancy!)

6) Thunder storms! They exhibit the awesomeness of God's handiwork in nature.

7) Having a girls day with my girls! Usually consists of mini-pedicures and manicures. Sometimes a facial! Usually ends with PJ's , Popcorn , and a movie in my bed!

8) When my son wraps his arms around me and says "I Love you!" for no reason!

9) Vacations! (When we can get one!) Best one to date... Disney Cruise!!

10) Gas prices falling!! Yippee Skippee!!

Now I tag others to do the same!! Go for it girls!! I know you all have things you are happy about!! Share the bloggy love!

Sarah @ Happily Evers After

Jaci @ The life and times of the Todd Romer Family

Julie @ A bunch of Random Ramblings

Kelly @ John and Kelly in Fl.

and Florida Girl!


7 Comments:

  1. He & Me + 3 said...
    Congrats and great list!
    Eyeglasses & Endzones said...
    Very good list. I feel like I got to know you better since we are just getting started on the blog buddies!!!

    Contrats and you deserve it!
    Mrs. Chief said...
    Well i am hooked with you playing a josh groban song i think i am his biggest fan and i am determined to see a concert of his one day! thank you for the comment!
    Debra Kaye said...
    Kelly,

    Awesome list, sweet one! And I'm with you on the Lord and gas prices and chocolate!!

    Happy Monday!!
    McCrakensx4 said...
    Congrats! Great list, but me on the other had...deathly afraid of thunderstorms and lightening!
    Mikki said...
    What a great list! Love the Mom hug and the Disney cruise ones!

    Hope your enjoying this great weather!
    Everyday Mom Designs said...
    Great list!

Post a Comment