26 December, 2008

Her "my first Christmas" PJ's!!

Last year at this time, I was so pregnant and couldn't wait to meet her. It is hard to believe that this was her first Christmas!! The year has gone by SO fast!! I think she had a good one. She had a good time opening all her gifts, tearing up the paper , and eating the paper!!

Enjoy her first Christmas in pictures!!


Santa brought her a fun "smelly, shiney, touchy" book!




Ummm, I said "smelly" not "licky"!!
Oh, Merry Christmas anyway!!


Opening presents with my bro. and sis!!

Her new swing!!


Swinging with my sis!! Yes, they are wearing tank tops! It was 82 degrees for crying out loud! Next year , we may go somewhere north! :o)


Chasing the kids' Wall-e toy!

13 Comments:

  1. Lori said...
    looks like she enjoyed her first Christmas!
    McCrakensx4 said...
    How fun for her! Looks like she was enjoying herself! Cute jammies! I loved buying all the 'my 1st' holiday clothes!!
    Everyday Mom Designs said...
    She is adorable! Looks like she had tons of fun!
    He & Me + 3 said...
    We got Stunt Man a bike and poor baby can't enjoy it yet because of all the snow. Glad Monkey can enjoy her Christmas swing.
    Corrine said...
    looks like she had a wonderful christmas! have a great day.
    Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...
    Merry Christmas!
    Shannon said...
    Books are always fun to eat! :) She looks cute in those pj's. I love Christmas pj's.
    Stephanie said...
    Hi from Ambers page! I love yourblog and I love your babies! It looks like Christmas was so much fun!
    Lindsey said...
    Aw, SO fun to see those first Christmas pics! It was my daughter's first Christmas too and I put up pictures today. :-) I didn't have a Christmas outfit like your little girl's but did put her in one of my favorite dresses. We got snowed in so I never did make it out to get anything special. Oh well! And I think next Christmas she'll be old enough to be more into it. Fun!

    She looks like she had SO much fun! :-)
    More Than Words said...
    Oh my gosh, she is sooo cute!!
    gina said...
    So cute! Those books must smell delicious- lol. Merry christmas. We thought we had a warm Christmas- it was in the 40's and raining, I'm a tad envious of 82. Maybe someday we'll get to move South...
    Jackie Sue said...
    so so cute! miss seeing you and this adorable one!!! happy new year!
    Alicia The Snowflake said...
    Oh how precious! They are all too cute!

Post a Comment