26 December, 2008

Family photos.... yah, you have them done when you get together! For some reason, even though my family lives in my area, we haven't had a family photo taken since... well.... 2002!! I am in awe at how much we have all changed! Check it out!! Here is the one we took when they were itty bitty and "monkey" wasn't even a twinkle in our eyes...

Here is the run down:
left to right:
girl with purple flower: My sweet niece
man and baby behind her: my brother and my nephew
I am next holding my princess
My hubby is beside me.
My mom is behind my hubby.
My boy is in front of my hubby.
My dad is behind my boy!

Now the family today taken about 2 weeks ago!!
left to right:
My boy in the white shirt
My princess leaning on the chair.
My hubby behind my princess.
My dad holding "monkey" with my mom beside him.
Me beside my hubby.
My brother beside me.
My sweet niece beside my brother.
My nephew infront of my niece!

Whew... this should hold us for another 6 years or so!?


15 Comments:

  1. He & Me + 3 said...
    I love it! Thanks for sharing the early one too! Very cute!
    More Than Words said...
    That is a great family picture, and I love the mauve sweater your daughter is wearing!
    Lori said...
    great memories! you are very good to keep up with that
    McCrakensx4 said...
    I love seeing the changes! Family shots are so much fun, especially when you can get everyone looking and smiling! Great pics, thanks for sharing! :)
    Brittani said...
    Great pic. My mom loves when we get the whole family together for a pic. It happens about once every other year. It is hard to get a pic of so many little ones.
    Everyday Mom Designs said...
    These are such good pictures! Gotta take them more often though!
    Unknown said...
    how did you get that picture with all of those people!
    Kelly said...
    A lot of bribery!! :o)
    Florida Girl said...
    Love your picture! We haven't had one in years, either! I think it's time. It's amazing how much they change!
    Nicole said...
    It is soooo hard to get everyone together at the same time and dressing alike and clean! Its hard work. I love them both.
    Debra Kaye said...
    Kelly,

    It is amazing to see the growing..it reminds me of the verse that Jesus grew in stature and wisdom....ahhh

    You have a beautiful family, my sweet friend. Happy Saturday!
    Sarah Coggins said...
    What a beautiful family you have! We too often forget to do this when we get together with family. Really need to make the effort next time - we all change and grow up so quickly. tfs! :)
    momstheword said...
    I love that you have all these family pictures, so cool! We love Florida and your weather is amazing. I am sitting here looking at snow still on the ground from the last big snowstorm, although it's finally melting.

    I enjoyed your post about coupons. I do most of my shopping at Costco (doesn't take coupons) and Winco (takes mfg. coupons but not internet).

    You are doing a great job with your grocery bill. Do you have any posts where you have written anything on menu planning or recipes or anything? I didn't see anything.

    I know your kids are younger than my two so my bill will be higher but I am always interested in how others are saving money!
    Alicia The Snowflake said...
    Oh what a great picture! We have never had pics done with either of our families. Maybe we will have to try that soon.

    Thanks for sharing!
    DanielleW said...
    Isn't it amazing how much they change over such a seemingly short period of time?

    Great family pictures. I LOVE the princess's smile in family photo one.

Post a Comment