12 December, 2008

I am so loved!



More awards ... really? I am so honored!!


This first award says:

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find, and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers."

Thanks so much Stacey!!

So now I need to pass it on! Here's the scoop on the rules: Deliver it to eight bloggers who are to include the text above and then pass it onto eight bloggers...etc, etc. Beautiful!


The next one is from my "fabulous" friend Debra!! Oh, girl... you bless me so!! With this award,
I am to fess up to five addictions and then pass on to five other Fabulous Sisters.

Addictions: (in no particular order!)
1. my kids
2. Blogging --oh brother
3. organization
4. Sweets
5. Jesus, Jesus and Jesus!

I pass both these awards on to everyone that follows me! If you follow me, I am truly honored to give you this award. The fact that you stop in and check on me just warms my heart and shows me that you are a true bloggy friend and really deserve this award!

(I know this is terribly generic, but....forgive me.
You know I love you all, and I just can't choose!)


4 Comments:

  1. Kelly said...
    Congrats on the awards. :)
    You deserve them!!!
    He & Me + 3 said...
    Congrats on those awards.
    Anonymous said...
    Here here! Way to go Kelly!!!
    Debra Kaye said...
    The fact you can't choose and love all unconditionally is just one more reason you are so fabulous!

    Love ya bunches!

Post a Comment