28 November, 2008

Patty Cake!

While we were taking a quick break to grab some lunch in the middle of Christmas decorating, "monkey" started her patty cake motions. I thought I would grab the camera and post it. It is just too cute!! (thanks Grammy for teaching her!) (don't forget to turn off the music in the left sidebar first! :o)

As far as Black Friday was concerned... the one place I really wanted to go had all their black friday deals online!! SCORE... no lines, no pushing, no up at 4am, and FREE shipping!! I love the internet!! I got what I needed and saved lots of cash with their buy so much get so much back!! I am a happy camper!!

I am off to do more decorating. I should have some pics later! This Christmas will prove to be a challenge with a mobile 11 month old. Wish us luck!!

10 Comments:

  1. McCrakensx4 said...
    cute, cute! Oh how I wish I could've slept in this morning! I am so tired, but had fun anyways! Hope the decorating is going well!
    Brittani said...
    Too cute. Your baby is adorable. Keep the home movies coming.
    He & Me + 3 said...
    She is just precious! That video is so cute! Good for you buying it all online...and free shipping? Wow you are good.
    Julie said...
    She is so cute. She looks exactly like you in this video. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!!
    Debra Kaye said...
    I can't wait to see your pics Kelly...however, nothing will really top this!

    Our last family members left tonight after Josh's game so I think I can begin to finally get some things accomplished ... I can't wait to decorate!

    ((hugs)) to you! See ya soon!
    Anonymous said...
    So precious - what a joy!

    I have a bloggy award for you over on mine, come see me!

    Happy Thanksgiving weekend!
    Everyday Mom Designs said...
    Aww, she is so cute! And great job at buying things online! I would have had to of been paid lots of money to go this Friday shopping! lol..

    Yeah, with my nephew and Leala around, it will be a struggle to keep it up, but that's alright!

    Thanks for the compliments! :)
    Jenifer said...
    How precious! Crazy me was up at 3 am for shopping Friday morning. Can I just say, never again!!

    Thanks for visiting By His Grace. We love making new friends. I do hope you will come again very soon!

    Blessings to you!
    Lindsey said...
    So cute! :-) I can't wait until my daughter is able to do more of that. :-) Right now the most she does is some very excited rattle-shaking and banging - it's so cute because she looks so proud of herself! :-)

    You have a beautiful daughter! :-)
    Largaespada Family said...
    Another sweet video!!! Good job on the stay at home shopping!

Post a Comment