26 October, 2008

I love your blog award!!

I got my first blogging award!! Yippee!! I feel so special!! :o) My dear new friend Mikki has given me award!! She is my fellow disney lovin' floridian!! She also blogs about her teenage daughters!! I just might need to put her on "speed e-mail" to help me keep my sanity when my kids reach the teenage years!! I send this award back to you as well! :o)Thanks so much for givin' me some love!! Looking forward to much more blogging fun!! Blessings!

Part of accepting the award is:

*displaying the award
*linking back to the person who gave it to you
*paying it forward & nominating 7 blogs
*adding links to those seven blogs
*leaving comments on their blog telling them you gave them an award
*enjoying the award


I’m passing this along to…
Jaime-- my dear friend that blogs about her christian walk and sweet heart!! She helps me remember to focus on a more simple life!! Thanks for being so vulnerable!

Brandi-- this girl gets around and has experienced more in a few years than anyone in a lifetime!! Her vivid posts about her trips to Africa and the joys of raising kids, one of which is adopted from Liberia, keeps me on my seat and in the moment!!

Cassie -- of course I would get shot if I didn't give her an award. Frankly, I don't think I would save as much $$ as I do if it weren't for her and her publix run-downs and frugal tips!!

Rachel-- I have really enjoyed her posts , especially the current Christmas Carnival that she is hosting!!

Jessica-- She is currently adopting stateside! She is a great friend with a killer sense of humor! You need one with all she has had to deal with in this adoption process!!

Lindsey-- A new blogging friend that I have enjoyed reading!! Can't wait for more!

Danielle-- My dear lifelong friend. Gosh, we have know each other forever it seems. She is a homeschoolin' mama teaching her boy the wonder of God's great earth!!



4 Comments:

  1. Brandi said...
    Awe, thanks!

    I love these b/c it's such a fun blog to do. . I love highlighting new cool blogs I've found!

    Love,
    Brandi
    Anonymous said...
    Thank you, Kelly! Sorry I haven't gotten to this until now! I'm very honored :)
    Lindsey said...
    Thanks so much, I'll "accept" it soon! :-) I'm totally honored. :-)
    DanielleW said...
    Wow, thank you.

    We have known each other for ever. Since 1981! BTW, thanks for sharing your crayons with me. ;o)

Post a Comment