26 June, 2008

I am finally blogging!

So, I am finally blogging in the "real" blog world! I have been hounded to share my thoughts, for whatever they are worth, with all those who really care to read my ramblings!

I trust you will join me on this ride! Be patient, I am a "baby blogger". However, many of you know me as the "blog stalker"! I am a professional blog reader!

Be prepared to get mad at me, laugh so hard you pee yourself, cry so hard there is not a tear left to cry, and love me in spite of it!!

Thanks for joining me on this journey!

6 Comments:

  1. Brandi said...
    Sweet!!! Way to go Kelly!!

    Can't wait to read more!

    Brandi
    PS Does this mean you'll be commenting too? Although. . you are better than Christie!
    Jen said...
    Can't wait to journey with you! :) ~Jen
    Kelly said...
    Good for you! I was once a blog stalker, now turned blogger.
    Unknown said...
    Very fun welcome.. now i can comment istead of emailing you my comment to your other website.


    I home the kids get better...that S*cks!
    DanielleW said...
    Yeah! How exciting. Welcome, welcome, welcome
    Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...
    Woohoo! Welcome to the addiction! I look forward to reading!

Post a Comment