07 April, 2011

Driving home the other day from picking up the kids from school with my radio on to our local christian radio station that is "safe for the little ears"  :o)  , My favorite artist came on and with his new song "I will follow"!  Yes, I am referring to Chris Tomlin!  As the music started, Monkey, said... "mom this is my favorite song" and proceeded to sing all the words!  WHAT?????????

 As she sang, "where you go, I'll go"... "when you move, I'll move"... "if this life I lose, I will follow you"!  Oh, poop... here come the water works!!  I sobbed as she sang in the back seat!  I could only pray that those words would resinate in her as she grows, and she will fully understand the awesomeness of that song!!!
Thank you Lord for that gift in the backseat!!!

Now sing with her!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

  1. Largaespada Family said...
    LOVE LOVE L-O-V-E THAT!!!! And the song...powerful stuff there! Praying that I WILL FOLLOW no matter what comes! Praying my kids will do the same.

    If this life I lose, I will follow!

    Jaime
    Kelly said...
    Lucy knows all the words to Our God! It is soooo sweet to me. Chris is a popular guy w/our ladies ;)

Post a Comment