22 May, 2010

Princess turns 9!!!!


WOW... where does the time go. I think I say that every year, but it is SO true!!! My princess turned 9 on May 14th! What a great weekend!!! Nannie and Pop Pop came down from PA to help celebrate & to see her Joseph show-- that is another post!!

I am so proud of the young lady she is becoming!! She is a force to be reckoned with , but I just love her!! She loves her little sister and helps me in so many way taking care of her!! She has BIG dreams!!  I can't wait to help her make ALL of them come true! 


After rolling skating, we went to dinner at ARABIAN NIGHTS dinner theater!!! Her next newest fascination!!!  HORSES!!!!
Monkey loved the horses too!!!  It was a great weekend!!! 
Here's to another fantastic year, my princess!!!

4 Comments:

  1. Lori said...
    happy birthday... looks like a fun way to celebrate
    McCrakensx4 said...
    Looks like she had a great day! My baby turned 9 this month too! Happy Happy Haylee!
    He & Me + 3 said...
    Awww...Happy 9th Birthday to your princess.
    Danielle said...
    Glad she had an awesome birthday! I loved to roller skate when I was 9 too. So much fun!

Post a Comment