06 April, 2010

Some Easter fun!!

How did you spend your Easter Weekend?

4-wheelin'?
Counting your spoils?


Dressing up and looking adorable?
Tasting "COKE" from other countries?
Watching some dolphins play?
Take in a flower and garden festival at Epcot?
Hang with Tinkerbell and Terrance at a special luncheon for The new tinker bell movie?
Put some sunscreen on and enjoy the flowers at Epcot?
Dye some eggs?
We had a great weekend full of Easter fun!!
I hope you all did too!
He is risen.... He is risen indeed!!
Blessings


3 Comments:

  1. Lori said...
    looks like a fun Easter and Disney weekend
    McCrakensx4 said...
    Looks like a fun and busy EAster weekend! I am a little jealous, and I know I have said it before, that you spend so much time at Disney!! What great memories for the fam! That first pic of Monkey is too funny...love that smile!
    Rockin Momma said...
    Hello! I'm your new follower through Wordful Wednesday! Great site! Visit me at http://www.rockindeals4you.com/?p=1398 and sign up for my giveaway!

Post a Comment