09 February, 2010

We got a call this evening from the director of show that Princess auditioned for on Sunday! I thought it was Jesus Christ, Superstar.... I was wrong.
It was Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor dreamcoat! Anyway....
SHE IS IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is so excited! I am so proud of her, and so happy for her to have this opportunity! I hope her "divaness" (is that a word?) doesn't grow even bigger from this! :o)
Rehearsals start March 15th.
I will keep you posted on how it goes!!

10 Comments:

  1. Darcie said...
    How exciting and congratulations to Princess!
    He & Me + 3 said...
    that is awesome. We love the theater. I know she will enjoy it and do well.
    McCrakensx4 said...
    That is awesome! Hope she breaks a leg and does fantastic...I am sure she will!
    Lori said...
    how very exciting for her!
    Stefany said...
    Oh my! Congrats to her. That is fantastic!

    I am following you now so I can keep up with her. :)
    Kara @ His, Hers and Ours said...
    What an amazing opportunity for her!!

    Congrats to her! And you!
    Olivia said...
    How fun! Happy WW!
    Alexis AKA MOM said...
    How exciting both are amazing!!! I can't wait to see pics. I say "divaness" is a great word :)
    Julie said...
    That is soooo cool. I hope we can see one of the shows!
    Vanessa said...
    How awesome! I was in plays when I was her age and it was great for self esteem! Plus, they are fun!

Post a Comment