27 January, 2010

WHAT DO YOU DO ON A TYPICAL DAY AT HOME!?!
(while waiting for the older kids to come home!)

We have a picnic outside on our playground in the backyard!
Then we chase the cat around a bit till we corner her behind the toilet in the bathroom!

Then we make sure our baby is nice and clean!! She loves to change her diapers and put on the diaper rash ointment!
Then we round out the day with some bubble play!!

For more WW go here or here!!
Happy Wednesday... hang in there... the week is almost over!!

12 Comments:

  1. Lori said...
    looks like a fun way to spend the day
    Janet said...
    Looks like a fun day. I love the picture where she has the cat cornered.
    Jen said...
    How cute! Looks like fun.

    Jen
    Creative and Curious Kids!
    Mikki said...
    Aww. So sweet. Looks like she has a great time being home with mommy!
    Pam said...
    My favorite is the third picture down. Pure cuteness.
    Dee said...
    oh my goodness-what a cutie! Looks like a typical day around here too!
    Amy said...
    Way fun! Looks like time well spent.
    XmasDolly said...
    Thank you for stopping by me and for all your good wishes. Moving slowly, but at least I'm moving ~ hehe. What a cute blog you have here. I'm a follower now so I can see these little beauties again!
    Cher said...
    Wow, makes me tired just looking at those picutres!
    Darcie said...
    Reminds me a lot of the days when I had just one little one home. Excitement galore....along with quiet joys.

    Love the bubbles!
    Anonymous said...
    Love the bubble picture, adorable!
    McCrakensx4 said...
    Looks like a great day to spend a day waiting! Good fun!

Post a Comment