05 December, 2009


I can't believe that December and Christmas are already here!!  This year completely just got away from me!  Where it went... I will never know!!  Here are some pictures to help get you in the holiday spirit!
Time to decorate the christmas tree!!  This is the first year Monkey has been old enough to do it herself!  So much fun!!  We only broke one ball!! 

She looks so old in this picture!  Honestly , the girl isn't even 2 years old yet?! 

Every year we go to the local hometown parade!!  We love it.  This year the tables were turned!  Princess got to ride a float with her softball league and my boy got to sit with me and monkey and collect the candy!!  Oh, joy... more candy!!  :o)  It stopped raining just in time for the parade!!

Monkey and  her uncle!!

Watching with Family!

The girls on their float waving and throwing candy!

Goodbye parade , hello Christmas season!!

I hope you all have a great holiday season! 
I am sure more holiday fun will be coming! 


1 Comment:

  1. Lori said...
    looks like a fun way to begin the holidays

Post a Comment