23 September, 2009

Wondered why????


Have you been wondering or even noticed that I have an OLYMPICS 2010 countdown in my sidebar?! Well...........

WE ARE GOING TO VANCOUVER FOR THE WINTER OLYMPICS IN FEBRUARY!!!
Did you hear me screaming? I think my neighbors did!! :o) You did hear me right! We have been give this once in a lifetime opportunity!!
We have been talking about taking a "winter" vacation this year so the kids can experience snow. Maybe to the Mountains. When this opportunity came up... we jumped. We will just
post -pone our vacation a few months!
I am praying all the details and plans work out. We haven't even told the kids yet in case plans fall through, but woo hoo!!!!!! I gots to go and do me some shopping! I don't own a jacket let alone something for subzero temperatures!!
I will keep you all posted... pardon the bloggy pun!! :o)



3 Comments:

  1. Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...
    I am just trying not to be jealous! LOL. You better take lots and lots of pictures so that I'll feel like I was there by seeing them ALL on your blog. LOL
    I hope it all works out for you and your family.
    Hugs.
    Kim
    McCrakensx4 said...
    Oh my goodness...what an awesome oppertunity! I would love to go and see that! You had better take tons of pics and then share!!
    Kathy C. said...
    Oh fun!!!!! I wanna go! :) How fun!

Post a Comment