16 September, 2009

My boy is 11!!


Did I just say that out loud?
I think I am in an alternate universe when I say that 11 years ago today, my precious little boy... my firstborn... entered this world! It has been a ride!! I love that boy with everything I have. I see glimpses of the man he is going to become! Warm, sensitive, caring, and just plain great!
Don't get me wrong... he is a challenge sometimes, but challenges make us stronger. He has indeed molded me into a strong and better person!!
I love you, son!!
To quote Miley Cyrus, "it aint about how fast we get there... ain't about what waiting on the other side... it is the climb!" I have loved this climb with you!! Can't wait to scale some more mountains with you!!!!
Happy 11th Birthday!!

6 Comments:

  1. Lori said...
    happy birthday to your big guy!
    Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...
    I know what you mean Kelly. Our boys turned 11 this year too! Seems like just yesterday...

    Happy 11th Birthday Big Guy!
    Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...
    I love that picture my friend. And Happy Birthday to your son. It does go by fast. My oldest will be 16 in two weeks.
    Hugs.
    Kim
    He & Me + 3 said...
    Happy Birthday to your oldest. Wow a preteen!
    McCrakensx4 said...
    Happy Birthday! What a fun age...not sure if I am dreading it or looking forward to it! Hope ya'll had a great day!
    Kathy C. said...
    Ahhh Sweet! Happy Birthday to your great big boy! :)

Post a Comment