02 August, 2009

1. We are leaving for Chicago on Tues. REALLY stinkin' early! Monkey has decided she would like to travel in the suitcase! She would probably fit quite comfortably! :o) So I say "bye bloggy world" until next weekend!!
2. Hubby has been trying to talk me into going to the U2 concert in Tampa in October. I got a huge lashing by my friends and family on FB because I was even considering NOT going. Also, I really didn't have any idea what they sang. I am pathetic, I know. As I researched some songs, I did indeed realize I knew more songs than I thought. I hear they give a good show, and we were given REALLY AMAZING tickets, so I will go!! (I am taking ear plugs , though!)3. We have decided to start using SKYPE to chit chat w/ our out of state relatives! It is free to talk SKYPE to SKYPE! We used to web cam chat a lot earlier when the kids when younger, but for some reason we got away from that. The kids are REALLY excited to get SKYPE started, so they can see their grandparents in PA. Also, Monkey has done a lot of growing up since they have seen her! The kids can also show them stuff they have done in school and really connect!! I will tell you how our first call goes!

4. I stand amazed every Sunday when I go to church. Our church runs 3 services in the summer and 4 in the school year! ALL services are standing room only! The fire Marshall would have a field day with us!! The Lord is good and continues to bring ppl for us to minister to!! (weekly attendance has been 2100 for the summer services!)

Have a great week , friends!! See you next weekend! Pls. pray for us as we travel!!

10 Comments:

  1. McCrakensx4 said...
    Have so much fun on your trip! Love that she wants to travel via suitcase!! We have skpe too and enjoy it!
    Mikki said...
    Praying you have a great trip!!

    I'm with you on the U2 thing, but I know what it's like to want to do something for your hubby... :-)
    Lori said...
    have a great trip!
    He & Me + 3 said...
    Have a great time in Chicago...wish I could meet you there, but your schedule is pretty busy, & hubs start full blown school year on Monday. Ugh.
    Be safe and take lots of pictures. It is a great city.
    More Than Words said...
    Your daughter's eyes are gorgeous!!

    Have fun in Chicago and also going to the U2 concert! They make me think of high school! I'm sure it will be fun!!!

    My friend uses Skype to chat w/ her family in Venezuela. She absolutely loves it!
    Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...
    Such fun things going on! Have a great time on your little vacation!! We'll see you when you get back!
    Hugs.
    Kim
    Julie said...
    Have a great trip. We will be passing through Illinois on Fri. and Sat. on our way back to FL. See when we are all back in the sun!
    Largaespada Family said...
    Have a BLAST in Chicago!

    And Monkey, I could pack you up and take you home with me to play with Peanut!!! Great picture!

    U2!!!!
    Cascia Talbert said...
    Have a safe and wonderful vacation!
    Kathy C. said...
    Have a wonderful time Kelly - your little Monkey looks adorable! :)
    Please let me know how skype works out for you...I'd be interested in this with keeping up with my son.

Post a Comment