24 August, 2009

First day of school!


I CAN'T believe it is already time for a new school year! My boy is in 5th and princess is in 3rd! This is the first year for FCAT for princess! I don't have any concerns about her! She just goes with the flow! (FYI... they aren't saying the pledge, they are covering their school logos on their shirts for privacy! :o) They both got really good teachers! I think it is going to be a great year!
Monkey had to make sure the back packs were good enough for them to use!


I hope all your sweet ones have a great first week of school!



4 Comments:

  1. He & Me + 3 said...
    Good luck with your first day of school kids! How fun! My kids cannot wait to get back into the swing of things. Cute pictures. Your kids are adorable.
    Mikki said...
    Aww. What a cute picture!! Love it. Hope they have a great year!
    McCrakensx4 said...
    Love the pictures..too cute! We started our 3rd week back and we are finally get back to the swing of things! Hope they had a great day!
    Tonya said...
    ha the first thought was she is taking a picture of them doing the pledge. Then I read it! I'm assuming they go to a private school with uniforms?

Post a Comment