26 July, 2009
1. Monkey decided that she would like to conquer the china cupboard. She somehow got it open, which is amazing because it sticks and I can't get it open sometimes! As a flew across the room in what seemed to be slow motion, I saw visions of shattered china all over the floor. She managed to only grab a cup and drop it on the shelf which chipped another cup! Not too much damage for what could have been a catastrophic event! :o)
2. It never fails that the prescription that the doctor prescribes is either not covered by your insurance AND is a bazillion $$ !! Monkey has a yeast infection in her diaper area that requires some different diaper rash ointment. Apparently the good ole stand by of Nystatin, which I used on the other two when they had it, isn't good enough to knock it out anymore. So she prescribed VUSION! Okay , A) insurance doesn't cover it so the assist. card she gave me doesn't work. B) I could buy it for the sum of $250 IF I can even find a pharmacy who carries it!! LOVE IT!! After much research, I found out that the active ingredient in VUSION is the same as what is in MONISTAT just in a higher dose! Guess what I bought.... MONISTAT!! Small doses mixed with Desitin diaper rash ointment should do the trick!!
3. My princess, that sweet thing, told me that I had a big belly today! What do I do with that? Ugh.... I may go into depression now! I have always stressed "HEALTH" to her-- not necessarily "SIZE 0"!! That is all I can do! It is so hard to fight society on this!
4. 8 more days till we go to Chicago and counting!!
5. Princess and her dad had date night last night! They had a lot of fun. They tried out our new "indoor mini golf" that just went in up the road! GREAT place!!
Have a great week!!
Labels: random thoughts