10 July, 2009


CAUTION: They walk among us!!! (sort of like, "here's your sign")

One day I was walking down the beach with some friends when someone shouted....'Look at that dead bird!' Someone looked up at the sky and said...'where?'
***They walk among us!!***


My colleague and I were eating our lunch in our cafeteria, when we overheard one of the administrative assistants talking about the sunburn she got on her weekend drive to the beach. She drove down in a convertible, but 'didn't think she'd get sunburned because the car was moving'.

***They Walk Among Us!!!!***

My sister has a lifesaving tool in her car it's designed to cut through a seat belt if she gets trapped She keeps it in the trunk.

***They Walk Among Us!!!!!***

I couldn't find my luggage at the airport baggage area. So I went to the lost luggage office and told the woman there that my bags never showed up. She smiled and told me not to worry because she was a trained professional and I was in good hands. 'Now,' she asked me, 'Has your plane arrived yet?'... (I work with professionals like this.)

***They Walk Among Us!!!!!!!!***


While looking at a house, my brother asked the estate agent which direction was north because, he explained, he didn't want the sun waking him up every morning. She asked, 'Does the sun rise in the north?' When my brother explained that the sun rises in the east, and has for sometime, she shook her head and said, 'Oh, I don't keep up with that stuff'

***They Walk Among Us!!***

Saving the best for last!

She used a lifeline? The audience is just as bright!


Too bad so sad!!!

THEY WALK AMONG US!!!!! (and vote!)

8 Comments:

  1. Jessica said...
    Great post, very funny. Don't we all know someone like that *grin*!
    Mikki said...
    ROFL!!!
    This was too funny. I need to read these things every once in awhile so when I do stupid stuff.. these will make me feel better.. LOL

    Have a great weekend.
    Susan said...
    Oh my, these were all soooooooo funny.

    And that woman, now that takes the cake!!

    Hope you have a blessed day♥
    Robyn said...
    Funny Funny!
    Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...
    OH they walk all over the place here my friend. Those were so funny!!!
    Happy Friday to you.
    Kim
    Eyeglasses & Endzones said...
    Wow! Now that is some serious MOM brain huh? I laugh at the Sunburn in the car one too!!!!
    He & Me + 3 said...
    those are so funny. I would totally have looked up for the dead bird. Lol
    McCrakensx4 said...
    That's just funny right there! Thanks for the morning giggle!

Post a Comment