02 June, 2009

Me and monkey getting ready to go to the awards ceremony!

Today was FINALLY the kids' last day of school . Today only consisted of an awards ceremony honoring the kids character and academic achievements!!! Princess' character awards was gentleness. (really? At home.... NOT SO MUCH!!) I am glad to see she is a complete angel elsewhere.... That means I am doing my job! :o) My boy got character award for being Detail oriented! (I think they meant to say "OCD", but put it nicely! :o) Hmmm, wonder where he gets that from!) My boy also got a certificate for being on the honor roll! Whoo hoo!!
(I apologize for the stinky photo quality. The room was way too dark and the baby was being way too bad!! :o)
I am greatly encouraged as the years go by how awesome my kids are becoming!! They had a great year and some great teachers!! SUMMER here we come!!!!!!!

7 Comments:

  1. Alicia W. said...
    Awww, YAY! Schools out for SUMMER!
    Julie said...
    Congratulations to both of them. We can't wait to be out tomorrow!
    Mikki said...
    How fun!! Horray!!!

    I keep thinking that I need to set a FINAL last day for my girls but they only have two things left to do this week and then they are done.

    We'll celebrate some how..

    Enjoy the fun of having them around more :-)
    Anonymous said...
    Many Congrats to both children on their awards! Ours finished last Friday and they have turned into fish (pool all day).
    He & Me + 3 said...
    Congrats on the awards and woo to the hoo for summer! Big fun!
    McCrakensx4 said...
    Woo to the Hoo!! Love summer! Congrats on the awards! And I hope you have sosososo much fun!
    Jessica said...
    Whoot Whoot!!! I have to say I am jealous, but we only have 12 more school days left, thank goodness!

Post a Comment