28 June, 2009

I have been tagged!!


I have been tagged by my new bloggy friend , Amanda @ What... there's no instruction manual?! (I just love the name of her blog! I feel like that everyday!!) I really do love reading these things... does that make me strange? I love learning new things about people!

Anyway ...
1. Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog,
replace one question that you dislike with a question of your invention &
add one more question of your own.
2. Tag a few other people


What is your current obsession?
Trying to get into shape and lose some weight


What are you wearing today?
tan Capri and a dressy tank top


What’s for dinner?
Ham and cheese omelets ( We LOVE breakfast for dinner!)


What’s the last thing you bought?
Gas


What are you listening to right now?
The tv ... I really have no idea what is on, guess I should turn it off!


If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
bed.... it has been a long day!


Do you have kids? if so how old are they?
Yes, boy 10... girl... 8... girl 17 months


What do you love most about where you currently live?
everyone wants to visit--- it is Disney World!


What is your favorite colour?
Purple


What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
anything that fits!


What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas, of course!!


If you had $300 now, what would you spend it on?
a new lawn mower for hubby. He really needs it!


What are you going to do after this?
go to bed!


What are your favorite films?
comedy, thrillers, some dramas as long as it isn't' too deep!


Your favourite books?
I hate reading


Do you collect anything?
snow babies by Dept. 56


What makes you follow a blog?
commonality... is that a word? Same loves, dislikes, goals, and some humor helps!


Do you like to comment on blogs or just lurk?
I would love to give comment love to every post every time, but I follow so many it is so hard to keep up with!


Whats one thing you dream of doing?
owning a horse farm


What is your biggest regret?
I have none!


What is your favourite thing to do on a rainy day?
chill with the kids with a good movie!


Do you have a tattoo?
no


You have 1 minute before you die, what do you say to your loved one/s?
I love you... life is a journey, not a destination... enjoy the scenery!


If there was one thing you could change about your body what would it be?
Stomach


What is the first thing, other than your family, that you would grab running out the door if your house was on fire?
My photo albums and photo CD's


I tag:
Have some fun getting to know these great gals!!

9 Comments:

  1. Amanda said...
    hey Kelly, thanks for doing that, i loved reading your answers!
    Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...
    I totally would have answered most of those the same way. Especially the most hated body part! *sigh*
    Hugs my friend.
    Kim
    He & Me + 3 said...
    That was a cute tag. Girl i was tagged so much I had the longest blog post in history yesterday. LOL
    Liked reading your answers. I too would grab my albums and cds on the way out the door. Gotta save those memories.
    More Than Words said...
    LOL at the wardrobe question! That is so me!

    I love thrillers too!!!!!
    Debra Kaye said...
    I loved your answers, my sweet friend. And I love it that you love purple and would buy hubby a lawnmower....don't know why...I'm an emotional mess these days but those answers just blessed me! Maybe I'm going crazy on top of having heart issues! lol

    Love ya bunches!
    Kristy said...
    My 1st tag!! Thanks, this should be fun!

    jellibeenz1978
    Mozi Esme said...
    No regrets?! That's the way I want to live! Love your answers - I think gas is the last thing I've bought in a while...
    Mikki said...
    I love reading these.. I always have fun learning more about people through these things..
    Tonya said...
    Do you live on Disney or near? We are going to Disney in a few months!

Post a Comment