31 May, 2009
1. We had NO rain on Sat. or Sun. So nice to dry out!! Of course until the next drought hits us then you will hear nothing but rain dances!! :o) All the rain we had brought A LOT of critters out! We found this one in our rose garden! NO we didn't keep him. We turned him loose back in the conservation area!
2. Princess had an "end of the year" party at her teacher's house. I forgot I had the camera in my bag, so NO pictures! Sorry! She had a great time though!
3. My boy had his cub scout crossover camp out on Sat. They had a nice and LONG ceremony to help them "graduate" to the next rank. One more year for my boy and then he is a big bad boy scout!
4. I learned about some really cheap entertainment for the baby! Hook the dog up and let them go to town. They have each other walked in circles and tuckered out in no time!
5. I have grown to LOVE the saying " a failure to plan on your part does NOT constitute an emergency on mine!!" :o)
6. 1 1/2 days of school left! I can hardly contain myself!!!!!!!!!!!!
Labels: random thoughts