31 May, 2009


1. We had NO rain on Sat. or Sun. So nice to dry out!! Of course until the next drought hits us then you will hear nothing but rain dances!! :o) All the rain we had brought A LOT of critters out! We found this one in our rose garden! NO we didn't keep him. We turned him loose back in the conservation area!


2. Princess had an "end of the year" party at her teacher's house. I forgot I had the camera in my bag, so NO pictures! Sorry! She had a great time though!



3. My boy had his cub scout crossover camp out on Sat. They had a nice and LONG ceremony to help them "graduate" to the next rank. One more year for my boy and then he is a big bad boy scout!






4. I learned about some really cheap entertainment for the baby! Hook the dog up and let them go to town. They have each other walked in circles and tuckered out in no time!




5. I have grown to LOVE the saying " a failure to plan on your part does NOT constitute an emergency on mine!!" :o)


6. 1 1/2 days of school left! I can hardly contain myself!!!!!!!!!!!!


7. It is really hard to support my local team --GO MAGIC (we're going to the NBA finals!!!!) and watch my team that I am loyal too -- GO PENS (they are in the Stanley cup finals!!!) when they are both being aired on TV at the same time! GO PICTURE IN PICTURE!!!


5 Comments:

  1. Lori said...
    I love the cheap entertainment and the dog got walked too... double bonus!
    Robyn said...
    Great that the dog and little one have so much fun together. Cool news for your boy did the boyscout cross over, big news.
    He & Me + 3 said...
    I love those pictures of Monkey.How sweet.
    Go Red Wings. Bring the cup home again!
    We still have 10 days left of school...but anxious for sure.
    McCrakensx4 said...
    Sounds like a fun weekend, ALTHOUGH...I think you have a typo...it's GO WINGS!!! Love the pics of Monkey walking the dog, or is it the dog walking Monkey?!
    Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...
    I just love those pics. Congrats to your son, he looks great. Just wondering... does the baby walk the dog, or does the dog walk the baby!

    LOL! I thought Daddy was the only one who said #5.

Post a Comment