23 April, 2009


I love getting to know people, especially my loyal blogger friends!!!

Darlene and Mikki tagged me and I am happy to do it!!


Here's how to do this 8 THINGS thing:
Mention the person that tagged you.
Complete the lists of 8's.
Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends.
Go tell them you tagged them!

EIGHT THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO:
1. Christmas every year!
2. Mother's day weekend! (my and my girlfriends are going away for the night!)
3. When Monkey's cough goes away!
4. Our family vacation.
5. The good things the Lord has in store.
6. Celebrating my kids' birthdays!
7. SUMMER!
8. MOPS!


EIGHT THINGS I DID YESTERDAY:
1. Got up after having NO sleep.
2. Went for a great walk/run
3. Read some blogs.
4. Went to the store to look for a table cloth for my new table
5. Picked up the kids from school.
6. Helped hubby work on cleaning out the disasterious garage.
7. Took the kids to get their hair cut!
8. Wished it was SUMMER!


EIGHT THINGS I WISH I COULD DO:
1. Coach Volleyball.
2. Lose weight.
3. Make the kids all be little again!
4. Take another cruise.
5. Plant a money tree to get us out of debt.
6. Meet Patrick Dempsy. :o)
7. Snap my fingers and never have sickness in my house!
8. Have a maid! :o)


EIGHT SHOWS I WATCH:
1. Greys Anatomy
2. Brothers and sisters
3. Dancing with the stars
4. Amazing Race
6. Castle
7. Anything on HGTV or DISCOVERY
8. Extreme Makeover Home Addition


Now I am supposed to TAG 8 bloggy friends!! I know time is limited so if you are a follower-- consider yourself tagged!! If you have time and wanna participate, let me know so I can come and get to know ya!! If not... it is all good!!! I will just stalk you! Just kidding!! :o) Thanks Darlene and Mikki... it was fun!!

7 Comments:

  1. Alicia W. said...
    Great list of 8's Kelly. I love getting to know my blogger friends through things like this too. Have a great day sweetie.
    He & Me + 3 said...
    I got tagged also for this by Mikki...girl you are fast getting yours up. I used to coach Varsity Volleyball at the Christian School I taught at..it was a blast. I had an awesome group of girls.
    Wish I could lose weight too.
    More Than Words said...
    Patrick Dempsey has sure come a long way from the 80's era!!

    How cool, you want to coach volleyball!! How awesome!
    Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...
    Hmmm have a maid! I like that. Don't know why I didn't think of that! LOL. Loved your 8 things my friend.
    Hugs.
    Kim
    Amanda said...
    Hi Kelly, i just fell upon your blog and look forward to reading it. Im Amanda and live in Sydney Australia and have 3 kids - come visit me!
    gina said...
    I like HGTV and a little of the Travel channel- mostly the food related shows- when I do have time to channel surf. ;)

    And summer... definitely looking forward to that here too. We're supposed to get a little taste of it with temps in the 80's on Sat, Sun, and monday! Woohoo!
    Mikki said...
    Great post!!
    Loved the money tree part. ROFL!!

Post a Comment