13 April, 2009

To end our weekend, we had our traditional Easter egg hunt at home to find our Easter Baskets! The kids don't believe in the Easter bunny, so we make it fun with a big Easter hunt with clues on each egg to lead them to the next egg-- finally sending them to find their Easter baskets!! They LOVE this!! I usually don't do much candy in their baskets either! We get them "a gift" or two. They get enough candy at every other hunt they go to!



Found it!!




We got Monkey some of the Crayola Beginnings Crayons! She is a little budding artist!! And of course the kids all got the staple of Easter Baskets, the epitome of pure sugar, the bounce of the walls treat--- PEEPS!


After we went through our baskets, it was off to Grandmother's house we go!! Grammy made a bunny carrot cake for the kids to all decorate! How cute!! They loved it and did a great job! Then they had an egg hunt in the back yard!! So much fun.... Thanks grammy and Pappy!!


6 Comments:

  1. More Than Words said...
    Kelly..looks like you guys had a fun, full day!!! Oh my gosh, I love that bunny cake too!!!!!
    Lori said...
    looks like fun... I love how you had the clue in eggs... I'll have to remember that for next year!
    God's Girl said...
    Great Easter pictures!!! : )
    McCrakensx4 said...
    Egg hunts are so much fun! I am thinking of making it into a scavenger hunt for next year!
    Debra Kaye said...
    Oh Kelly ... this is so precious! That cake is great! My step mom makes one of those each year...and I just love it!

    Blessings to you!
    Kelly said...
    Did Savannah like her peeps? My mom tried to give one to Lucy and she kept spitting it out!

Post a Comment