01 March, 2009

1. The human baby can produce enough snot to fill up a entire bathtub. Okay, I am exaggerating, but that is what it feels like!

2. If you are videotaping your baby jumping up and down in the bathtub and then giggling uncontrollably -- you may catch the unexpected collision with mouth and bathtub on tape and be mortified when you watch it back!

3. My 10 year old told me his nose was stuffy @ 100 times per day for the past 3 days!

4. The weather in FL can change from 84 degrees and gorgeous to 60 degrees and cold in less than 12 hours!

5. An actual human can do , if they really have to, @ 10 loads of laundry in two days. ( I had a lot of catching up to do okay!)

6. Due to two children being sick, I actually resorted to watching church on TV! God bless technology!

7. In the blink of an eye your heart can go from normal beating to beating miles a minutes when you see your husband under the bunk bed with it on top of him. He knew what he was doing, but I wasn't aware of his "plan"!

8. I realized that you shouldn't hold a baby and offer to hold a red slushie for someone while they get up into the bleachers. I think you can get the picture! Sorry Dad!!

9. I realized that random thoughts in my head sound much dumber when I write them out!!



Have a good week everyone!!




9 Comments:

  1. Country Mouse, City Mouse said...
    Oh my the red slushie, yes I get the picture, and I would of been scared when I saw the bed too!!
    Lori said...
    great random thoughts! I have a few videos of Blake falling that I cringe when I watch them again
    He & Me + 3 said...
    Yeah, red slurpee and baby, I can only imagine. Heart racing on the video you were taking too I am sure. Yikes.
    McCrakensx4 said...
    Oh my...to funny! I totally agree with the whole red slushie thing, but it doesn't just have to be babies ya know!
    Largaespada Family said...
    too funny! loved the list!

    Hey, I just noticed you weren't in my blog list on my blog. I honestly don't pay much attention to it and decided to update it. You and Julie have very close blog titles! Now my friend...you are listed :)
    Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...
    Yeah! I'm with you my friend especially on #4! LOL. WHat is up with that! BRRRRR! But we really can't complain can we? It's been gorgeous here this winter!
    Big hugs to you!
    Kim
    Debra Kaye said...
    Kelly,

    I think this qualifies for a Friday Funny edition! lol One of those days, weeks, huh? I missed you!

    Happy Monday, my friend. Hugs to you!
    More Than Words said...
    LOLOL @ #8!!! Oh man..I'm picturing that already!!
    Mikki said...
    What a cute post! I read the other one about your sickies. Hope they are on the mend soon.

    Isn't this weather crazy. We took a last minute mini vacation - one night - to Disney on Sunday. Brr. It was cold. My DD was hoping to go swimming in the heated pool but even with that, it was still to cold to go swimming.

    I hope it warms up soon and stays that way.

    Blessings.

Post a Comment